Identity Crisis

Hi! I'm...well let's put it this way...I'm shy. If you know who I am and where I am from, please help keep my identity a secret. I don't want any of my admirers showing up uninvited. Keep me safe by not using my real name or leaving any clues as to where I live. Any comments including my real name or location will not be posted. Sorry, but this Diva has to stay safe.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Very Late 2nd Week

Oh my goodness gracious...I have been busy.  I'm just barely one month old and I have been so very, very busy.  Let's see...a snapshot of my life since last I wrote...or rather had Mommy write for me (my hands are too small to type on a keyboard just yet, but soon...world domination...or at least keyboard domination).  OK, so since there is a lot to cover, I'll break it down into each week.

Anyway...Mommy, Daddy, and Anya decided I needed to experience steep elevation changes and the "great outdoors."  They loaded me up in the dreaded car seat, packed a bag with drinks and cookies, swung by the store to pick up fried chicken, Crab Louis salad, and a horrible Greek wrap, then drove FOREVER AND EVER.  I don't know where they thought they were going, but I kid you not I was in the car for like 2 hours.  Seriously, don't they know I hate the car seat?!!  It was the worst possible thing ever.  Really.  I mean...I might have slept through the whole thing, but on a subconscious level, I know I hated every second of the car ride.  And to make matters worse, when we got where we were going there was nothing around but fresh air, wide open, tree-infested spaces, a beautiful lake, noisy people, and (once we got off the beaten path) peace and quiet.  They drug me out in the middle of nowhere to experience the great outdoors.  Don't they have pictures for that sort of thing?  I mean what could I have gotten (apart from fresh air, sunshine, a cool breeze, and tranquility) out in the mountains that I couldn't have gotten from the internet?  Oh right...all of it...  Well, whatever.  I still insist the car ride was unnecessarily long.  Aside from all of that, there was this spot with a big blue X on the ground.  You could stand in this spot and just talk normally and it would echo back to you.  How freaking cool is that?!!  Mommy wouldn't let me stand there!  OK, so truthfully, she suggested waiting until I woke up and started screaming to put me in that spot and see what happened and Daddy wouldn't let her, but either way...I was not allowed to experience the echo spot.  Anyway, flowers and stuffs.  OH, OH!  I forgot.  Daddy KIDNAPPED ME!  He was pushing my stroller down this quiet path in the forest and just ran off with me!  Mommy and Anya were screaming for him, but he just ran off.  Mommy wasn't happy...but she was more unhappy about going back uphill to get to the car.  I don't know why...I didn't strain going back up (of course I was in my stroller...and car seat...I hate that thing).  There were even this two old ladies and a big furry, smelly, animal (a.k.a. dog) down the path that I slept through.  They said I was the most beautiful baby in the world...like I didn't already know that (silly women, teehee).





Mommy got a giant fruit basket from her Orange County Office.  It was big and cold and full of fruits Mommy wasn't allowed to eat like chocolate dipped strawberries, pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, and grapes.  Mommy was mean to me.  She ate it all anyway...how rude?!


I had my first actual bath...because the one in the sink just wasn't enough torture.  Explain to me what Daddy was thinking when he sported his swim trunks, climbed into a tepid bath and slowly began to shiver, then rudely put me right in there with him?!!  Hello!  I hate baths in the sink!  Why would you put me in a much, MUCH, larger bath and expect me to like it?!  It was awful and for once, Daddy agreed with me (apparently he doesn't like to be right very often because he doesn't usually agree with me).



And that was my second week alive...keep reading for my exciting third!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment